Nov 12, 2009
The Logician Family
This blog was an instant idea which struck my mind in the morning. I called a dear friend and colleague Dhruv. We both spent some time discussing the ideas.
And finally here we are with this blog.
Authors who want to write are more than welcome. We will try and focus on every aspect of Music & Post Production on this blog.
We have some amazing technicians, engineers, programmers & producers in India and this blog should be a space for fellow Logic Users to connect.
Lets connect sooon.... the bigger the family, the better the vibe.
Tauseef.


7 comments:
Hey,
Great effort.Was needed badly. Thanks for all the effort, its a great place for us logicians to share ideas. Super!! looking forward to more posts and tips and tricks from you.
Sir,
God Bless u . This is the best thing to happen in India as far as spreading the knowledge is concerned.
I also have a lot of ideas which i can share with people as far as editing and mixing in logic is concerned. I can humbly say great effort from Dhruv sir and yourself.
Lets spread the KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!
Thanks Lovv & Khussh,
This was overdue. Looking forward to connecting to some innovative brains.
Cheers!!
Hi,
Nice to see this great activity and hope we discuss all the great features of Logic and enhance our Production capabilities!!!!!!
Thanks
Hai Tauseef,
how can i put some of my doubts in this blog...
Right now only i started using Logic with my Protools HD3 setup with 192 Analogue I/O, and i got some basic doubts... please help...
Thankx
Manu Venugopal
Hi Manu,
Tell me whats your problem. Though I am not a Protools Hardware user but will try to help you sort your problem out.
Tauseef.
Hai Tauseef, Thankx for your support, i met you at Michael Bahi's office, we where there to order some equipments to kochin with Balram sir, we just installed Protools HD 3 and O2r 96 V2 with 192 Analogue I/O, and installed Logic Pro 9, My connectivity between 192 and O2R is AES/EBU only, and didnt used the analogue outs from 192 I/O, the problem is when i play something in my logic am getting the output in my 192's Analogue out, i wud like to know how can i switch that output to my AES/EBU, and so that i can hear the output thru my AES/EBU O2R connection and how shud i operate my logic, i mean with DAE ya with TDM setup... i checked all the output routing setup inside logic, but it dosent shows the second bunch of output of 192 I?I that's my AES/EBU slot, it dosen't even highlighted... so is there any option to get that output thru my AES/EBU... ?
Eagerly waiting for the reply... & dying to work with Logic... ha... ;-)
Logically Yours...
Manu Venugopal.
Post a Comment